Standards Compliance: Meets ANSI Z87.1 D3
Materials: Window – 020 PET; Headband – Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE); Sweatband – #1 Density Polyurethane Foam
Window Size: 9″ H x 14″ W x 0.020″ T
Description and Performance
- Ideal for splash protection against liquids and body fluids for health care workers, first responders and in food processing applications.
- Safeguards against splash and dust in a wide range of general use applications.
- Easy-to-install/replace window – quickly snaps on or off the headband for maximum convenience.
- Extra-large full-face coverage for superior protection – check and compare!
- Reusable design – significantly reduces landfill waste and saves on disposal costs!
- Window features an anti-fog coating not found on most other face shields – keeps your vision clear and safe!
- Baseball cap style pinlock head strap ensures quick and easy adjustments – just set it and forget it!
- Window and headband made with recyclable materials and are both replaceable.
- A premium yet cost effective face shield solution – a Jackson Safety exclusive!
- Not designed for use in high impact applications.
- Product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- Product has not been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by health care providers as personal protective equipment
- This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner
There are no reviews yet.